Baked Citrus-Herb Salmon
Ready in just 30 minutes, this salmon recipe is easy and the perfect way to incorporate more fish into your family's regular diet.
Write a review
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 5 tsp chopped fresh organic chives
- 1 whole organic lemon, sliced into 10 slices
- 1/2 tsp grated organic orange rind
- 1 Tbsp grated organic lemon rind
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 2-1/2 pounds wild salmon fillet
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp tarragon sprigs
- 2 sprigs thyme
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a shallow roasting pan with foil, coat foil with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- Combine rinds; spread over fish.
- Arrange chives, thyme, oregano and tarragon horizontally across fish.
- Arrange lemon slices on top of herbs.
- Place fish on prepared pan.
- Cover with foil; seal.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve warm or at a room temperature.
Apex Functional Medicine http://mywellbeingandhealth.com/