Beef and Broccoli with Garlic
Tender beef and healthy broccoli in a super yummy sauce, just mnutes to make and dinner is ready!
Write a review
- 4 cups organic broccoli florets
- 1/2 tsp arrowroot
- 1 tsp organic tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 1 tsp organic sesame oil
- 1/4 cup organic low sodium chicken broth
- 6 cloves organic garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp organic ginger, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp white or black pepper
- 8 oz grass-fed beef sirloin
- 1 can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- Cut beef lengthwise into 2-inch strips. Cut strips crosswise into 1/8 inch slices.
- Toss beef with salt and white pepper.
- Place broccoli in 1-inch boiling water; blanch until just bright green. Drain.
- Mix tamari and arrowroot; stir in sesame oil and broth.
- Heat wok over medium high heat and spray with organic high heat cooking spray.
- Add beef; stir fry 2 minutes. Remove beef from wok.
- Cool wok, wipe and spray again. Heat wok over medium-high heat.
- Add ginger and garlic; stir fry 30 seconds. Add bamboo shoots; stir-fry 20 seconds.
- Stir in beef and broccoli. Stir in tamari mixture; cook and stir 30 seconds.
- Serve over organic brown rice.
Apex Functional Medicine http://mywellbeingandhealth.com/