Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Easy to follow recipe for delicious and healthy brussels sprouts.
Write a review
- 4 cups organic Brussels sprouts
- 2 tsp organic coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp organic olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F with rack in upper third.
- Grease 17 x 12 inch pan or cookie sheet with coconut oil.
- Wash sprouts.
- Slice Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise and arrange cut sides down on baking sheet.
- Roast, without turning, until outer leaves are tender and brown, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Place in serving dish, add olive oil and toss to coat.
Apex Functional Medicine http://mywellbeingandhealth.com/